Gold Pass perks

PKIVortex

I have been trying to make sense of these 2 parts of the post:

GOLD PASS FREE PARKING

All Season Long

Another Gold Pass Exclusive

Gold Passholders enjoy free season-long parking at Kings Island during 2008 public operating days.

Then there is this near the bottom of the post:

GOLD PASS RESERVED PARKING AREA

All Season Long

Another Gold Pass Exclusive

Gold Passholders are permitted to park in an exclusive area of the parking lot that is close and convenient to the Front Gate.

*A season long parking pass must be purchased or $10 parking fee must be paid in order to park in the Gold Pass Parking Area.

Are there 2 different Gold Pass parking lots this year...or is it that a Gold Pass gets you free parking but NOT in the Gold Pass parking area unless you pay extra?

(I could not find were the asterisk was in the post.)

Nah, same process as always. That was just bad diction.

I know this is true at CP, so I assume its good at KI, but last year when I pre purchased my Maxx+/Parking Pass @ CP in the fall it was before they announced they were offering the all Ohio Parking Pass. I called and it was no problem when I showed up in April, I just had to go back to the SP ticket window and they took my credit card and charged me the difference and volia, has the all Ohio PP.

If you plan on doing this though, I suggest you either pre activate it, or dont do so opening day with the throngs, it will be a pain then for both you and the ticket office.

i have a question. i got a gold pass for christmas, and have the e-processing papers. can i pay the extra to upgrade that pass to platinum? or am i stuck with a gold pass? i cant find anything on this...

Yes you can upgrade the gold to a platinum pass. Just stop at the sales window and they will be happy to do it for you.

Mike

Opening day 07**

kiapril21st2007openingdbu9.jpg

kiapril21st2007openingdtm9.jpg

Awwwww, I remember that LINE! It was mayhem the day my boyfriend and I went. I thought they just snapped your picture.........I was WRONG.

The pass is worth it though. We had a blast that summer.

I was going to ask what is the difference between the gold and regular pass, but everyone one on this forum has helped! Thanks everyone!