Son Of Beast being dismantled?!?!

benred23

I as well say SOB is a waste of time and money. Just figuring it out wastes so much time for KI to focus on other things, such as new rides. The idea of using the wood for other things would be great, instead of wasting all that precious money. I had said a few pages back, many people do not like SOB. So why would they open it for only a small group of people to ride (which I am in that group, as I have never ridden it before.)

Take it down so they don't have to worry about it. There's too many problems. No matter how much they fix it, it still will be severely rough and may still injure people. Why take a risk?

No matter how much they fix it, it still will be severely rough and may still injure people.

Hmmm... Really?

Sure it may still injure people despite their best efforts to the contrary... Of course, so might Diamondback, or The Beast, or Millennium Force. But there's no telling how rough it may be if any number of the rumor-proposed changes are enacted, and the likelihood and frequency of injuries to riders may be cut DRASTICALLY.

Just wanted to clarify that.

Chaddie? what was that footer we saw for? It was never there before. I will post a pic as soon as i find it.

Robbie (CoastersRZ) will not approve of this post.

It is a joke and a pic of a old light footer at The Racer. Which is allowed. Beastfan26 don't act like a moderator in which you are not.

Chaddie? what was that footer we saw for? It was never there before. I will post a pic as soon as i find it.

It is a joke and a pic of a old light footer at The Racer. Which is allowed. Beastfan26 don't act like a moderator in which you are not.

It's a joke because the word is technically "footing." Don't sweat it. B)

I wasn't acting like a moderator, for I was hinting at an inside joke. I believe in the past I have heard that Robbie dislikes it when people use the word "footer" instead of "footing".

Anyway, continue with the topic at hand.

No matter how much they fix it, it still will be severely rough and may still injure people.

Hmmm... Really?

Sure it may still injure people despite their best efforts to the contrary... Of course, so might Diamondback, or The Beast, or Millennium Force. But there's no telling how rough it may be if any number of the rumor-proposed changes are enacted, and the likelihood and frequency of injuries to riders may be cut DRASTICALLY.

Just wanted to clarify that.

The number one cause of injuries in amusement parks is falls...and the primary places they occur are midways and ride platforms (as patrons enter/exit rides). So, we must remove all midways and rides because doing so will cut the likelihood and frequency (huh? Aren't likelihood and frequency the same thing? :)) of injuries to guests! :)

I wasn't acting like a moderator, for I was hinting at an inside joke. I believe in the past I have heard that Robbie dislikes it when people use the word "footer" instead of "footing".

Anyway, continue with the topic at hand.

As opposed to the topic at foot.

Terp, who will NOT be here all week this time, folks! Yep...not.