What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

In Ohio, park operators must follow ride manufacturers' recommendations. A train manufacturer would have to okay its wood coaster trains negotiating a loop.

Terp, who has listed enough facts so that a reader with deductive reasoning can divine a correct interpretation (and has done so without saying too much).

Terp, you are a very wise, mysterious individual.

Sometimes not making a decision is a decision. And sometimes that which is decided is not announced. At least for a while. And sometimes decisions are changed. Particularly so when the decider is changed.

Very, very true. We are at the complete mercy of CF and KI on decisions. One can only wish for the best.

Really? When did they last say that no decision had been made? Or is that something completely different? I wouldn't want to subject the kiddies to something that won't throw them for a loop!

Found this great interview online:

Coastercrew.com's audio blog, In The Loop, did a great interview with Don Helbig recently. Here it is:

http://www.coastercr...e=play&file=444

In this interview, Don Helbig talks 2012, why The Crypt was removed, the same ol' SOB stuff (no decision has been made), and an announcement of the park's 2012 entertainment lineup, plus some other stuff. And you get to see Don get stumped about the park where he works. Enjoy. ;)

I believe this was the last time it was mentioned "No decision has been made yet"

[...] could be bad reporting [...]

That was my first thought, but then again, I live in the Dayton area and know the various news sources in the area. WHIO-TV is often considered the best of the three major TV news outlets in Dayton, and they're certainly not known for sloppy reporting or not getting the facts right. It wouldn't be like them to screw something that simple up. That's why I'm leaning toward this announcement having actually been made.

Well then why are you on here.

:o you questioned Terpy? *faint*

you can question anyone, even Terp... but if you question someone, you should make sure 100% you are right........ nothing worse than questioning someone to find you are the one who was wrong....