Welcome to Kings Island Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kings Island in the Running for a Top Mason Story in '11

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

BoddaH1994

BoddaH1994

Media Director

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,567 posts
In regards to Kings Island, 2011 was certainly a big year for our humble park. From the new 301' Windseeker to the world's largest animatronic dinosaur park with Dinosaurs Alive, Kings Island has been in the forefront many times in the past year.

The Mason Buzz is asking you to vote for the top story of 2011, and we encourage you to vote for, "Kings Island Opens New Attractions." This would be a great way to show our support to the park and tell them to keep 'them big, bad announcements coming!

http://masonbuzz.com...es-of-the-year/

Happy Holidays!

Ryan

The Interpreter

The Interpreter

The Interpreter

• Members
  • 48,442 posts
A top Mason story? At first I kept thinking about an ancient and accepted order, a lodge, even Freemasons.

I think I'm fixin' to be in Atlanta too long.

Then again, I remember when the park was in Kings Island, Ohio. And/or Kings Mills.

I am older than the average park fan, as Yogi sorta used to say!

BoddaH1994

BoddaH1994

Media Director

• Admin
  • 10,567 posts
If you're trying to link from the front page, just copy and paste the URL. The forums are being uncooperative tonight...

The Interpreter

The Interpreter

The Interpreter

• Members
  • 48,442 posts
They'd certainly do a better job than did Mr. Lindner or CBS at the end! :)

KIfan1980

KIfan1980

KIC Double Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts

I think I'm fixin' to be in Atlanta too long.

If y'all keep going with that there fixin language, I might could come back down to Georgia and carry you back up to them Yankee states.

As a side note, it took my son months after we moved back before he quit saying "ten" with four syllables.

Dalefan

Dalefan

KIC Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
I hope Mason gives them something besides higher taxes. Lol. If it wasn't for Kings Island, then Mason would be just another normal town.

IndyGuy4KI

IndyGuy4KI

Uncle Brad

• Members
  • 3,404 posts
KI is in 3rd place right now. KIC'ers can easily put KI in first. Here is a chance to show your colors!

CoasterGeek101

CoasterGeek101

KIC Star Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
Unfortunately, it looks like it is now in 4th place, so we need everyone to vote!

ohiocolts

ohiocolts

KIC Double Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
I voted, but were back in 6th place. Too bad,

Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

KIC Superstar

• Members
  • 3,731 posts
I voted as well, but it's way behind. In 6th place with 115 votes. Top story has 1,029 votes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users