Best deal for tickets

TTD-120-420

I wonder if Kroger is selling Kings Island tickets yet. Those usually run about 30 bucks.

Kings Island tickets are for sale at most Kroger stores as of the past few days and they are 31 dollars. I also have a season pass but when I pay for my families tickets, that is usually the best option besides Bring a Friend Day.

Do call the Kroger you plan to stop at, though. Prices and availability will vary by store/region. You might save money by buying tickets further away from the park.

Last year, Kroger stores in Columbus didn't start until a few weeks into the season, if I recall correctly. I didn't see the display when I was there yesterday.

Unlike online tickets, there are no $5.99 processing fees, and at Kroger you earn fuel points.

• Like 2

The only "discounts" i've seen were the funperks coupons and the Kroger/Meijer kiosks, which are a little cheaper.

I think my company has the perks for discounted tickets to the park, but I have my gold pass along with the people I go with anyway. It is a good deal if you have that luxury though.

If you have a AAA membership, you can buy tickets at your AAA office as well. In some areas, their price is cheaper than Kroger's. The cheapest ticket price I've seen at a Kroger was in Carrollton, Kentucky, on the way back from Holiday World.

The park also puts out gate coupons from time-to-time with varying discounts. The coupon in the Entertainment book makes the gate price about the same as the online price, and I've seen much larger discounts on coupons with targeted distribution. During Haunt, there are widely available admission coupons.

If you're looking to visit twice before the season is over, the $55 two-day ticket at the gate could be your best value, with no coupon needed.

Malem is correct, the cheapest ticket is the two day ticket that is sold at the park for $54.99. Also, check out your local credit union if you are a member there. If you travel and stay at a motel/hotel, check with them and see if they offer Kings Island promotions with your weekend stay.