KI/CP combo ticket

malem

New this year in the Columbus market, Kroger stores have a combo ticket that includes 1 admission to Kings Island and 1 admission to Cedar Point for $54.99. This is a great deal if you're planning to visit each park once.

oB40fcR.jpg

Going north through Columbus on I-71, the easiest Kroger to access is probably the one on Polaris Pkwy (exit 121).

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

I got this text but can't find any info about it online. Does anyone know what Kroger stores this offer is valid at, or have a link to this offer? I live in Indy and have not seen anything here with this deal.

I got this text but can't find any info about it online. Does anyone know what Kroger stores this offer is valid at, or have a link to this offer? I live in Indy and have not seen anything here with this deal.

It sounds like it was just Columbus since the timing it takes to drive to them is similar each way. (Though I have no clue whether or not it is still offered anyway)

After I posted this, the park announced the deal on Twitter, its newsletter, and via text message. I presume this means that the offer extends to metro Cincinnati as well. In Columbus, some Meijer stores also have a CP/KI ticket on their Cedar Point display. (Albeit, it's been out-of-stock when I've looked at Meijer.)

The best way to find out if a specific store has the ticket is to call them directly. If it's not at Indianapolis-area stores, try stores en route to Cedar Point and/or to Kings Island. Prices may vary by location.

After I posted this, the park announced the deal on Twitter, its newsletter, and via text message. I presume this means that the offer extends to metro Cincinnati as well. In Columbus, some Meijer stores also have a CP/KI ticket on their Cedar Point display. (Albeit, it's been out-of-stock when I've looked at Meijer.)The best way to find out if a specific store has the ticket is to call them directly. If it's not at Indianapolis-area stores, try stores en route to Cedar Point and/or to Kings Island. Prices may vary by location.

Have seen the tickets in Kentucky area at Kroger.

This is definately a great deal for those who are not season pass holders. I have a Platinum Pass myself, but I would suggest something like this to friends who are not, or even to my mom who enjoys going and riding coasters with me but is not a pass holder.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I cannot imagine that working. Not to mention it would be attempted theft to try. It's really no different than sneaking an adult in on a child's ticket or lying about a kid's age at an all you can eat buffet.

I believe you could find yourself charged with all kinds of things a good prosecutor could dream up.

They have these tickets here in Central Kaintucky. They are only 49.99 though. There is a place on the back of the ticket that must be signed when used at either park. Once you sign it at KI you can only use it at CP as both parks have a separate part to sign.

• Like 1

Wonder how tight this card is? meaning...I wonder if you could use it for Cedar Point two days instead of one at each...wouldn't want to chance it but would be curious to know if it could be done.

No. The turnstile will show that the ticket is invalid and you will not be allowed to enter the park.

You'd be surprised how much information their system provides about your ticket.

• Like 1

Today's tickets have bar codes and once scanned, records the data from it. In the old days, you just had the ticket and it was accepted and it was easy to reproduce fake ones. If a ticket has already been used, it will show as invalid it is used again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...