Activity underneath Flight Deck?

fanofFirehawk

Does anyone think that if this becomes The Bat reborn, that perhaps the station will be redesigned into a house, similar to The Vortex station, only more like Banshee's church type station...or a castle...(hmmm....my wheels are turning), part of the final turn of the queue line down the steps could be redesigned with castle walls with torches on the walls.....or completely enclosed from the steps area down to the newly designed queue line enclosed within the bowels of the castle....Actually, even the break run could be enclosed in a castle façade as well....

• Like 2

In the shadows of falling darkness, wings of the night creature await their silent signal from the moon

Via Kings Island's Twitter

Don't get your hopes up too much. That could mean anything from a Flight Deck retheming to the Festhaus now serving hot wings and Blue Moon beer.

I'd rather have the hot wings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

There's an extra set of stairs that attaches the ride's exit down to the lower queue. In the past, this featured a handicap electric ramp where guests in a wheel chair could experience the queue then ride up to the accessible part of the station. I bet you that becomes a "Fast Lane" entrance. I.E. Fast Lane riders enter through the exit, then go down those stairs and join up with the regular queue.

That's what I initially anticipated happening, but that set of stairs has now been demolished. I'd now be surprised if Fast Lane was added to the ride, as it'd require a whole new bridge of sorts from the ground to the station.

Thanks for pointing that out! I hadn't realized that they had demolished those!

I'd still put money on a Fast Lane queue going somewhere in there.

• Like 2

I say that they'll announce the retheming of Action Zone Jan 25th or 26th.

I heard a rumor today of Drop Tower being Demon Drop and Invertigo being Screamin' Demon. I like the idea. Because it's like a throwback part of the park and halloweenish.

What's significant about those dates? I'm still voting for Invertigo to be renamed Stinger, like the one at Dorney lol Screamin' Demon could be a good name for Delirium

• Like 1