Bring a Friend Discounts for current and renewing Gold Pass holders on Sundays

BoddaH1994

CURRENT Gold Season Pass Holders

Use your Gold or Platinum Season Pass to invite up to four (4) friends to join you for a day of world-class thrills, fun and quality entertainment for only $21.99 per person on Sundays this fall, through November 2.

Your friends are welcome to join you for early rides on the record-breaking Banshee roller coaster and other select rides at 10:30 AM.

Purchase your Bring a Friend tickets online or at the front gate admissions window on the day of your visit with friends.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/events/things-to-do/events-and-promotions/June-15-Bring-Up-To-Four-Friends-for-Only-1499-Each

2015 RENEWED Gold Season Pass Holders:

Renew your season pass today and bring up to four (4) friends for only $14.99 per person every Sunday this fall!

Renew your season pass for the 2015 season and your eligible to bring up to four (4) friends every Sunday this fall through November 2.

Your friends are welcome to join you for early rides on the record-breaking Banshee roller coaster and select other attractions at 10:30 a.m.

Present your renewed season pass at any front gate admissions window to take advantage of this offer.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/events/things-to-do/events-and-promotions/Renewal-Bring-A-Friend-for-1499-Days

Meh... I get where you're coming from, but let's be honest. They need to do a lot for Sundays. Haunt is the big attraction during this time of year. It makes Sundays seem incredibly undesirable. That's also why Dog Days aren't Saturdays and Sundays - just Sundays. Yeah, the company has some ground to make up in attendance, but in a lot of ways Sundays in October is an untapped market too.

• Like 2

Great days to visit, though.

History lesson for the newbies:

Halloween fell on a Wednesday that year. Haunt was open with very limited operation (most mazes, about 5 rides, no shows). Only a handful of people showed up. GREAT nights to be at the park if you wanted to marathon. I remember them having some respectable success on the actual Halloween holiday itself. If I recall correctly, they opened many more rides that night and even had the live show (Dead Awakening at the time). There weren't a TON of people in the park that day, but definitely enough be worth opening the gates.

Great days to visit, though.

History lesson for the newbies:

Halloween fell on a Wednesday that year. Haunt was open with very limited operation (most mazes, about 5 rides, no shows). Only a handful of people showed up. GREAT nights to be at the park if you wanted to marathon. I remember them having some respectable success on the actual Halloween holiday itself. If I recall correctly, they opened many more rides that night and even had the live show (Dead Awakening at the time). There weren't a TON of people in the park that day, but definitely enough be worth opening the gates.

Will history repeat itself this October 31?

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

So can 2015 pass owners get in for this price or do we just get the 1 free visit?(not saying thats not enough)

Bring-a-friend discounts are advertised for current passholders. New 2015 passes aren't valid (aside from the one free 2014 visit) until next year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interestingly enough this past Sunday walking from the parking lot to the ticket office for my daughters discount ticket I mentioned how a not-so-honest person could take advantage of this for personal monetary gain and sure enough.......there they were.

As soon as I noticed them they were gone due to an attentive employee that came out to monitor the ticket lines. I mentioned to him what was taking place and he acknowledge the situation and explained that's why he was there. I'm sure the party involved took it to the parking lot but at least is wasn't so blatant in front of the ticket office. Not sure what they could do to curb this behavior besides requiring an ID at the time of purchase AND the point of entrance.

On a side note.......I also realized how worthless the free Fast Lane+ pass for renewing really is after seeing the crowds on Sunday. If that is any indication of what the following Sundays will be I'm sure mine will go unused.

• Like 3