Kings Island Kicks Cancer Comedy Show

jcgoble3

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/kickcancer/the-campaign/special-events

Comedian Josh Sneed will headline a night of laughs for a great cause at Kings Island. Other comics include Geoff Tate and Mark Chalifoux. Enjoy dinner and the Comedy Show in the International Restaurant with a portion of the proceeds from the event benefiting the Kicks Cancer campaign.

The dinner menu includes Montgomery Inn ribs and chicken, corn pudding, mashed potatoes, green beans, coleslaw and Graeter's Ice Cream.

Comedy Show tickets are $59.99 and include all-day admission to Kings Island ($35.99 for season passholders).

Doors to the International Restaurant will open at 6:00 p.m. The Comedy Show, which will last approximately 90 minutes, will begin at 8:00 p.m.

• Like 1

^^^

agreed, but who knows when it all came together, I'm sure they'll get a good turnout.  Josh Sneed is pretty darn funny if you haven't caught his act before, local guy, FWIW.  While he show wasn't raunchy, by comedy standards, it wasn't realy meant for people of all ages either.  I'm not sure if he'll clean it up a bit for the audience, but something to consider if you were thinking of taking your children.  Its been a while, but something KI should consider posting to let people know one way or another.

• Like 1

I had a fun little run-around this morning getting my ticket for the show.

I think that Accesso $6 fee for buying anything through the website is ridiculous, especially when I'm coming to the park twice a week anyway. What am I paying for, the "convenience" of typing in all my own info, and using my own ink and paper to print my ticket?

So, I decided to go to the ticket window. The young man working the window clearly had no idea what I was talking about but his supervisor promptly popped forward to help... by telling me those are sold online only. But, I can come down to their online sales window and order through the website!

I asked about the fee, and she told me I'd have to pay it but she could reimburse me in Beagle Bucks. Since I really want to do this, but being charged that stupid fee or not was my deciding factor, I decided it was acceptable.

So, I went down, waited for the computer to boot and connect, and tappy tapped all my info in. I just really hope it is secure.

Afterward we had to walk over to guest services (and I had to go through metal detection) to print my ticket.

Absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 4