Welcome to Kings Island Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

gold pass perks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

kiruler102

kiruler102

KIC Star Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
hey just wondering wat kind of perks like early rides are on monday thanks.

KIC Triple Platinum Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
You can find some of your questions and opinions in this Thread http://www.kicentral...gold pass perks

Link to KI Gold Pass perks official page is here. http://www.pki.com/i...ki_goldpass.pdf

kiruler102

kiruler102

KIC Star Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
i was seeing if someone could just tell me cuz i cant download and bring the thing up on my crappy computer thanks

KIC Triple Platinum Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
I see, well Monday’s in June, July and August all list ERT for Nick Universe to include Scobby Doo, Fairly Odd, Lazytown Sportacoters and Swing a Long.
HTH

parmapup

parmapup

KIC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am bringing my family down to KI next week for a couple of days, attending the park Thursday afternoon and all day Friday. My youngest is finally 54" and our main priority is Firehawk and Flight of Fear. Our Cedar Fair passes allow us to take advantage of the Friday morning ERT. Will we have to remain in Action Zone until 10:00 AM and, if so, is it quicker to get to Firehawk from AZ or should we double back and join the stampede from the main midway. Also, is Firehawk as crowded as last year? Thanks.

The Interpreter

The Interpreter

The Interpreter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,237 posts
You do not have to stay in Action Zone until 10, but you cannot go anywhere else other than the midway from whence you came! And it is closer to Firehawk from the path by Fest Haus/Delirium than it is from where they hold the other guests. And yes, Firehawk seems as busy as last year...from what I have seen and heard...

Jasper

Jasper

KIC Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,889 posts
Yes Firehawk is still very very busy. Expect for a Friday probably about a 30-45 minute wait but trust me it is worth it.

Snake Attack!

Snake Attack!

KIC Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
On Sundays during the summer you are allowed to use your Gold Pass to get $5 tickets on Skyflyer all day long

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users