Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:35 PM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:43 PM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:47 PM
Edit to Add:jcgoble3 recommendation will work too.
Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:55 PM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:23 PM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:48 PM
Edit (a few minutes after I posted this): - It worked! Thanks! Yay!
Edited by countess_of_tuscany, 04 April 2012 - 11:08 PM.
Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:07 AM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:53 PM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:19 PM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:45 PM
If i may ask how could i minimize it, whenever i try it doesnt shrink.
1. Calculate roughly what percentage about 300 to 400 is of the image's width in pixels.
2. Load the image in Windows Paint (this can actually be done with any image editing program, but I'm using what's already on Windows PCs for simplicity)
3. Under the Image menu, choose "Resize/Skew..."
4. Set both the horizontal and vertical resize settings to roughly the percentage determined in step 1 (it doesn't have to be exact, but make sure you use the same number for both). Leave the skew settings alone and hit OK.
5. Save the image under a new filename and then upload it here.
(edited a day later to clarify something I missed in step 4)
Edited by jcgoble3, 30 April 2012 - 10:06 PM.
- Avatar likes this