Renew your Gold Season Pass for the lowest price of the season!

It's no secret that the absolute best way to get a Kings Island Gold Season Pass is to purchase in the Fall, but this year the park is sweetening the deal:

New 2015 Gold Season Pass Holders receive:

• The lowest price of the season
  • One (1) FREE visit during the 2014 season

RENEWING 2015 Gold Season Pass Holders will receive

• The lowest price of the season
  • One (1) FREE Fast Lane Plus good for any Sunday during the 2014 season
  • Bring up to four (4) friends for $14.99 (Sept 21, 2014 - Nov 2, 2014)
  • A special Season Pass Preview Day before the park opens to the public in 2015

Check out Kings Island's Official Web Site for more information and to purchase your 2015 season pass!

All pricing, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Fast Lane Plus available in limited quantities. Contact the park for details.

• Like 2

^ If the 2015 platinum passholder renewed a 2014 gold or platinum pass, the same renewal perks are available. If you are upgrading from gold in 2014 to platinum in 2015, you might need to renew gold before upgrading due to system limitations. (As of 8/22; the problem could be fixed now.) Contact the park for details.

As I understand it, renewal perks are not available to regular passholders. These passes have already expired as of September 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^^ The offer is for one free gate admission in 2014; free parking on new passes is valid during the 2015 season. You could ask the parking attendant when you arrive, but don't count on parking free this year.

^^ Promotional offers aren't valid after they expire. If you don't redeem the free Sunday Fast Lane Plus by the end of the season, you'll lose it.

• Like 2

I doubt renewing my pass for 2015. Kings Island's going to have to entice me a lil more. I don't do Halloween Haunt and I rarely do Snoopy's Halloween Party. I and the family NEVER eat at the park it's too expensive. I'm gonna wait to see what KI has to offer toward Spring..I don't get our passes until April anyway...think I'll wait.

my wife last year said "No" to the gold pass. I bought mine in May of this year. cost about $120 bucks. My wife ended up going to KI a few times this summer so we bought her a pass that was the regular pass in June for about 130ish.

I think I ended up going to KI about 15 times this year. Got food each time with my food season pass. Each meal ended up costing me about $6 not counting the drink. I even was able to share with my son without getting yelled at (he's 18 months). Not to mention the free Dinosaur's Alive (which to a 1 year old is about the greatest thing on Earth), the random doughnuts and juice celebrations for Gold Passes. This year, KI has made me a season pass holder for a good another couple of years.

• Like 6

Upgraded my gold to a platinum :D. Man it's gonna be a long winter............

Which parks do you intend to visit next year?
KI, several times of course, take a couple trips to the Point. I have a game plan to make one big round trip and hit KD and Carowinds (who doesn't, wanna ride a 325 ft B&M?). Hopefully I'll get to hit Dorney Park and Michigan Adventure, too. If I can get that all in, I'll be one happy guy
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Just got a newsletter from KI about the 2015 season passes. It contained this graphic:

SP-Portal-Footer-488x175.png

I love the crop work around the people. You know, KI should think about hiring some of us to do their Photoshop work. Heck, they wouldn't even have to pay us. Just throw some nice KI perks our way and we'd be more than happy to help them out.

Just a thought. :D

• Like 1

If I would've created something this bad for work (which I have before), my boss would've called me into his office and yelled at me (which he has before) lol. I learned real early to step up my game and not to take shortcuts - which looks like what happened here. Something like this would not pass at my work, and I work for a small, locally-owned, family company. The standards for KI should be MUCH higher than were I work.

• Like 5