Errors on VisitKingsIsland.com

CedarPointer

Sigh, it's the first time in 3 years that they pushed it up a full 6 days. Usually 72 hours extension was given. Considering the park last day of operation is 10/30, I wonder how many will just decide to not pay that last payment since the park was not open past 10/30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Presumably I'll get another when the Gold pass sale is extended through Thursday.

Actually, the deadline extension is a full seven days this year. Interesting.

Also, Cedar Point is selling Carowinds Gold Passes now, I guess. CA, CP, CW...

caatcp.jpg

Pricing integrity normally only gets thrown to the wind when sales aren't meeting expectations.

Terp, just sayin'

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I've been thinking of creating a topic for just errors found everywhere in general, have some good stuff for that, but since this is for the actual KI website, under FAQ, "What does my admission ticket include?" it mentions there are 4 paid attractions, but only lists 3.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Looks like there's some sort of "500" error when trying to load the park's website....

Possibly receiving an updated site similar to what Cedar Point just changed over to?....

EDIT: Site is back up but I would expect a total update and look change to the site very soon.

I sure hope so. That'd be awesome!

EDIT: Still getting an error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Tony's blog post yesterday, someone asked in the comments if the other parks would be getting new sites, and he answered "Mayyyyyybe".

Blog post here: https://www.cedarpoint.com/blog/welcome-to-the-new-site

I hope all other parks get new sites. This has been long overdue. With a company the size of Cedar Fair, there's absolutely no excuse to have a site that doesn't work on phones. Especially when being able to access the site on your phone while at the parks could actually help you out. And not everyone wants to use up data or storage space on their phone to download an app.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Found this yesterday (on the website go to Plan a Visit then click "Rider Height Requirements" and expand the "World's Best Kids Area" section). Two rides are missing, and one that hasn't been there for a couple seasons is still listed, albeit with a typo ("Snoopy's Spash Dance").

Screenshot_20170228_111248.png

• Like 4

I didn't know where else to post this, but since this thread is recently active I just thought that I would share that a few other parks got new websites today such as Carowinds and King's Dominion. It looks like KI hasn't got one yet, but likely will be soon.

• Like 1