Welcome to Kings Island Central Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoddaH1994

Kings Island in the Running for a Top Mason Story in '11

In regards to Kings Island, 2011 was certainly a big year for our humble park. From the new 301' WindSeeker to the world's largest animatronic dinosaur park with Dinosaurs Alive, Kings Island has been in the forefront many times in the past year.

The Mason Buzz is asking you to vote for the top story of 2011, and we encourage you to vote for, "Kings Island Opens New Attractions." This would be a great way to show our support to the park and tell them to keep 'them big, bad announcements coming!

http://masonbuzz.com/2011/12/21/vote-countdown-the-top-11-mason-stories-of-the-year/

Happy Holidays!

Ryan

A top Mason story? At first I kept thinking about an ancient and accepted order, a lodge, even Freemasons.

I think I'm fixin' to be in Atlanta too long.

Then again, I remember when the park was in Kings Island, Ohio. And/or Kings Mills.

I am older than the average park fan, as Yogi sorta used to say!

I think I'm fixin' to be in Atlanta too long.

If y'all keep going with that there fixin language, I might could come back down to Georgia and carry you back up to them Yankee states.

As a side note, it took my son months after we moved back before he quit saying "ten" with four syllables.

I hope Mason gives them something besides higher taxes. Lol. If it wasn't for Kings Island, then Mason would be just another normal town.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0