Upgraded Food Options

Snowman

Also Gluten free pizza

As a parent of a child who must eat Gluten Free (among other food allergies), this is much appreciated news. As I've stated elsewhere, I hope there is an improvement in overall availability of allergen information, but I welcome the changes that have been announced.

Thanks in advance KI for improving the park experience of at least one 8 year old and family - somehow I imagine our in park spending will rise this season.

• Like 3

Better looking food that is great! Way to go Kings Island, but again so people don't leave possibly between 6pm and 8pm maybe a nice relaxing wait staff location is needed. Trust me some nights I would have stayed till closing instead opted to go relax even at the Bob Evans General store, even the McDonald's , and on a adult liquid kind of day hit Outback to converse with friends or family.

Great new addition for KI better food is good for the big anniversary year.

The only thing remotely German about Oktoberfest is the Festhaus' German name. There's an "adventure" themed ride and a Viking themed ride outside, and inside the building it's Asian food, American food, Mexican food, a country show, and now a British Invasion show.

The only thing remotely German about Oktoberfest is the Festhaus' German name. There's an "adventure" themed ride and a Viking themed ride outside, and inside the building it's Asian food, American food, Mexican food, a country show, and now a British Invasion show.

Now that's what I call International! :D

Perhaps it's time for a slight name change and/or retheme. Annex Oktoberfest as a part of I-Street and rename the area to something along the lines of International Plaza or Bazaar.

Don't everyone get all excited about those pictures. Companies spend a lot of money in their ad budgets on 'food art' to make the food look perfect for the cameras. Ever notice on Mcd's/Bk commercials the burgers always have a propotional amount of ketchup and mustard? there's a reason for that. I highly doubt when 50 people are lined up a hot day wanting burgers and funnel cakes that the employees will be making the food look anything like that which is seen in the pics.

Don't everyone get all excited about those pictures. Companies spend a lot of money in their ad budgets on 'food art' to make the food look perfect for the cameras. Ever notice on Mcd's/Bk commercials the burgers always have a propotional amount of ketchup and mustard? there's a reason for that. I highly doubt when 50 people are lined up a hot day wanting burgers and funnel cakes that the employees will be making the food look anything like that which is seen in the pics.

Very rarely is the stuff of menu's edible. Really.

And even when it's edible... Mashed potatoes are much simpler to photograph than ice cream...

The actual food won't look like the pictures, but we can't taste them for at least another month.

The image of the Cheesesteak is the same image used by Charley's, a Columbus-based restaurant chain. http://www.charleys.com/the-food/

The hamburger image is from http://freeclipartstore.com/Hamburger%2008.gif

I just hope they totally taste good and don't have mayo on them. :)

I highly doubt anyone cares if the food looks like the pictures. We just want it to not taste like crap.

Either I've lost my mind or KI is doing some fast editing to their site. I went back to the link this morning and there is no mention of burritos anywhere. I could swear there was a reference to them.

Did anyone else read about burritos yesterday?

Either I've lost my mind or KI is doing some fast editing to their site. I went back to the link this morning and there is no mention of burritos anywhere. I could swear there was a reference to them.

Did anyone else read about burritos yesterday?

Google Cache to the rescue: http://imgur.com/G5WkP

The menus are likely still in flux, so additions/deletions to a "what's new" page really aren't surprising.

• Like 1