Upgraded Food Options

Snowman

My biggest complaint over the new options is the fact that the dining plans are only available attached to admission tickets. $9.00 extra for a meal and snack is a reasonable price that I would pay for, but for a season pass holder, I see no way to buy the dining plan by itself. You HAVE to buy a regular admission ticket to get the dining plan, and that IMO is a bad move. Those who have season passes are the ones who visit the park frequently and thus the ones most likely to know there are cheaper options nearby and thus eat outside of the park. If they want to make money off of this, they should be offering it to passholders to encourage us to eat in the park and not take our nickels elsewhere (I know I would take them up on the offer) instead of only giving the discount to the people who are more likely to eat in the park anyway and thus reducing their profit margin on those people.

UrAx1.gif

Awesome! I foresee the park getting more of my nickels this year... wait, what denomination does Mr. Ouimet prefer?

I must admit, I don't know off the top of my head which of those is actually correct, but I think it's kids'? My English teacher would be quite disappointed with me right now. :unsure:

Edit: Captain Google with the answers! Chick-Fil-A has "kid's meal" and Wendy's has "kids' meal". So I'm still confused.

Your English teacher will would still be disappointed. I did not know that both Chick-Fil-A and Wendy's has a menu just for goats. Last I remember, humans have children and goats have kids. LOL

Actually they used to have Mexian food over by WWC, where they now serve Worlds Greatest Funnel Cakes. It was called Taco Canteen or something long those lines!

I loved that place! I believe it was called Canyon Canteen. It's been so long that I don't exactly remember, it's been almost 20 years. It was a Skyline footlong place after that, now funnel cakes, and I think it was even something else between Mexican & Skyline. Canyon Canteen had excellent taco salads!

How much are they?

At Six Flags, a meatball sandwich can be $12!

Eight dollars and change (I think the exact price was $8.69, but don't quote me on that) for the cheesesteak and chips. It's cheaper if you don't get the chips with it like I did (I don't know how much cheaper because I bought a souvenir cup with it and didn't get an itemized receipt, but I know the total was too low for them to have charged me the full posted price for the sandwich with chips).

Did anyone get some of this new food and take a picture?

I got one, but my camera was still in the car, so no picture, sorry. :(

I went with some friends and they wanted to eat at the Festhaus, so no really new food for me.

The LaRosa's pizza there is no longer sold in double slices, it's one XL slice. Not sure if it amounts to 2 normal slices from previous seasons, but they were a good size. Still $5.99 a slice, so not much of a deal.

Well i guess Bubba Gump's erm Outer Hanks got sent down the river for a mexican joint.....

From what I've seen they'll still have their usual fare as well.

From what I could tell yesterday, they do nothave the usual fare at Hanks anymore, I thought orginally they were going to keep the fish and srimp but apparently not.

Sorry I read only the last page anyone see this link, most of the write up and pictures seem great,

just hope for the future KI would get a nice a/c sit down place, with wait staff. Just maybe my wish but seems great for such a prized Park:

http://masonbuzz.com/2012/04/28/we-tried-it-kings-island-offers-upgraded-gourmet-food-menu/

Neat article: