Upgraded Food Options

Snowman

I thought it was pretty good. I would have liked to seen just a little more meat on the sandwich, (maybe offer a double meat option?) but there was plenty of everything else on the sandwich to get you full and it was seasoned well!

^ Or maybe they could simultaneously launch a new rewards program that, upon registration, gives the participant a coupon for a free all-day drink wristband. Those people could get excited to hear through Facebook or Twitter that this new machine with weird flavors of pop has just shown up at the park, and they hurry to try it on their next visit. Then those people tell their friends, "Hey, I got this free pop at Kings Island, and they had this pop machine that had lime Fanta*. It was weird, but it was really good. You should try it sometime!"

Or something. ;)

*An actual flavor, by the way, or at least in the Freestyle machine I've tried. It's delicious!

The Asian food and Mexican food are located in different places, so my assumption is yes, especially with Panda Express still on the list of KI restaurants.

Well, now i know where the dogs and cats go who use to wonder the park. Lol.

Good Kings Island listens, but on the food, (new Food) I know Pinks made it to Cedar Point incredible hotdog stand now found in Hollywood at original location, vegas, Cedar Point, and outside knotts berry farm.

Would it not be smart for Cedar Fair to roll out say MRS> KNOTTS chicken to other parks as a family place to eat? Or the Boysenberry icee, or boysenberry foods.

It would be cool:

How are the new pretzels?

Good, much better than the "super pretzel" they've had in season's past.

My wife wanted one on saturday, so I had her get me one as well, something I usually would not have done in Planet Snoopy (I've always liked the pretzels in the festhause area) figuring it would tide me over until we left for dinner. It was so good, I picked one up on Sunday as well.

At my work I mix cranberry juice with Coke, THAT THING IS THE BEST! So good!

I love Cranberry juice and Coke. I'm really surprised that someone else does that. Expecially great in the summer.

I was thinking about what I packed in my cooler during high school/college when I went to the park on a budget. This is a singular want, but what about offering chilled Hershey chocolate bars to go with the fruit and sandwiches? That way, you get the short sugar burst of the chocolate, and the longer term sugars of the fruit.

How are the new pretzels?

I had one at the very end of the night when I went and while I'm sure it could have been better if I had gotten it earlier in the day when it hadn't been cooking all day, I still preferred it to the Super Pretzels which were rock solid every time I got one last year, no matter what time of day I got one. So I say the new ones are an improvement.

A few things along this line...

1) Had a burrito at Hank's, and it was REALLY good. Line was minimal, people there were VERY friendly, and it was pretty cheap for what you got. Make sure you ask them to put queso in the burrito, it's quite tasty! If you like Qdoba or Chipotle at all, you will feel right at home. The Coke freestyle machine is a huge plus.

2) Terp, you are right. Those international drinks at the Coca-Cola dealy at Epcot are atrocious.

3) Had a pretzel at the blue ice cream stand in Planet Snoopy because they looked really, REALLY good. Sadly, it was hard as a rock! Won't be getting those again.

4) Does anyone know where the wacky ice cream bars are? The ones that supposedly you can put toppings on?

5) Mad, MAD props for the $5 unlimited refills on drinks. As a family that shares a beverage, that is a HUGE savings, and very very welcomed.

Great first day at KI this year, can't wait to go back very soon!