Welcome to Kings Island Central Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KevKenny

Delirium vs maXair

Maxair is better, as you put it.

Only thing not great about maxair

Guest illness...on the midways...with people

mmmmmm

lol thats why my sister never gotten on it

I'll add to this snowball. Cedar Point's maXair is definitely the better experience. I wonder if Delirium's ride cycle could be adjusted to match?

maXair is probably my favorite. I have a friend that is too tall to ride Delirium, but not maXair, so usually only ride maXair.

I feel that maXair provides a better ride experience, especially now that there isn't a giant 12-E close to it.

The Interpreter likes this

Can someone explain to me why MaXair's cycle is longer than Delirium's? That seems kind of unfair.

I could swear they shortened Deliriums ride cycle after it was fixed last season. Many have said the same thing, so I'm almost certain it did.

MaXair has a much shorter queue line than Delirium too.....who knows why but the cycle seems a whole lot longer than Delirium. Kings Island got theirs in a bid to be the first to get one. Maybe all of the "bugs" were worked out by the time Cedar Point bought theirs.

I love MaXair for all the reasons most of you have mentioned.

But I do have a soft spot for Delirium. It reminds me so much of my young teenage

-hood. I was 14 when it opened and it reminds me of my early years as a park enthusiast. I often miss those days. And I miss those days of Kings Island.

Not posted by OP but, believe it or not, The Rattler at Camden Park gives you so many more cycles than Delirium or MaXair. I rode it back in the spring and wow it seemed like forever, it might not be as tall but the feeling is the same. Too bad CP looses in everything else...big time.