Kings Island - May 27th 2016

Elizabeth19

Okay, so this trip report is just like the other one. I just typed all this while the day went on.

We got to the park 10 minutes before they opened the gates at 9:30am. When the gates opened we all got our pictures by the Kings Island sign, went to the bathroom. We headed over to where they drop the ropes at 10:00am, by 9:50am. When the rope dropped we quickly walked to Banshee. We only waited about 15 minutes. Riding Banshee again felt so good! Everyone after that except me, my sister, brother and dad rode Drop Tower. I had never rode it before, and it was actually really fun! We only had to wait one cycle. The rest of them were still in line for Banshee, so we decided to head over to Diamondback. We only waited about 15 minutes. The whole group got together again at the entrance of Diamondback, so we rode it again. We headed over to The Beast, but it was closed. :( so we just decided to go over to coney mall. Me, my sister, and Aunt Connie rode Vortex, while the rest of them rode WindSeeker. We waited 10 minutes. Everyone was done with WindSeeker before we got off Vortex and they headed to potato works in Coney Mall. After awhile, me and my brother went off to see if The Beast was opened yet, and it didn't. So we went and got our blue ice cream instead. Everyone except me, my sister, dad, and two Aunts stayed behind when everyone went to ride Flight of Fear. Me and my sister went and rode Adventure Express which was almost 15 minutes. We headed over to The Racer after that, and rode the red side. We went back to the table we were all sitting at, me and my sisters went to refill the drinks. By the time we found a station to refill drinks that the line wasn't too long, we went over to The Beast to see if it was open. Sure enough, it was open! We all got together at the entrance of The Beast, we only waited a half hour. Me and my sister rode in the front row. It felt so good to be back on The Beast! Me and my sister rode Vortex again, which was only 15 minutes long. We headed back to Action Zone to ride Banshee again. Only waited 20 minutes and got front row! Viking Fury was next, it was only about 15 minutes, it's a lot of fun. After that we went to get our drinks refilled in Planet Snoopy. I got my potato works. My sisters boyfriend got to the park, so we got in line for blue ice cream. I wanted to ride Beast one more time before we got in line for the night ride. We only waited about 25 minutes. Headed over to Banshee next, only waited 15 minutes. After that we went in the gift shop and got a few things. It was time to go to The Beast for the night ride. It was only 25 minutes. The Beast at night is truly a life experience! We had just enough time to speed walk over to Banshee to ride it one more time. Only waited 10 minutes. Banshee at night is super cool too! That was our last ride of the day. Got some picture of Banshee then we started the slow walk back to the front entrance. I had so much fun!

Rides rode in order

Banshee

Drop Tower

Diamondback

Diamondback

Vortex

Adventure Express

The Racer

The Beast

Vortex

Banshee

Viking fury

The Beast

Banshee

The Beast

Banshee

Banshee - 4

The Beast - 3

Diamondback - 2

Adventure Express - 1

The Racer - 1

Vortex - 2

Viking fury - 1

Drop Tower - 1

Total - 13

And I literally almost started crying cause I though Beast was going to be closed all day but I was so glad it opened!

• Like 7

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...