Coaster Bucket List

Just wondering what are the Coasters that you haven't rode but hope to one day.

Mine are in no perticular order are

1. Steel Dragon 2000

2.Loch Ness Monster

3. Ferrari Rossa

4. Bolder Dash

5. Fury 325

6. Lighting Rod

7.Gatekeeper

8.Goldstriker

9.Cyclone

10. Mighty Canadian Mine Buster " Just Because it's modeled after Old Coney's Shooting Star"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Oh boy- having only been to 3 parks (Indiana Beach, Kings Island, and Holiday World) my list is huge. I'll try to narrow it down to 10 though...

1. El Toro, Six Flags Great Adventure

A massive wooden coaster that won the Mitch Hawker poll 4 years in a row, and probably could have done more had more polls been made. Reviews, On-Ride POV, and pictures make this thing look amazing to me.

2. Fury 325, Carowinds

I really enjoyed Diamondback @ Kings Island, and this looks like an even better ride with more height, more speed, and more intensity. Reviews have also been amazing for the coaster so far as it currently sits at #1 on the Coasterbuzz Top 100.

3. X2 @ Six Flags Magic Mountain

One of the craziest coasters I have ever seen. Over 200 feet tall with a straight-down drop, flipping wing cars, fire effects and music? Holy cow...Arrow may be gone, but apparently they went out with one more masterpiece.

4. Magnum XL-200 @ Cedar Point

Speaking of Arrow masterpieces...Magnum XL-200 created the hypercoaster concept, and promises tons of airtime next to a beautiful beach location with a bit of old-school Arrow jerkiness to add to the intensity.

5. Maverick @ Cedar Point

Another CP coaster, Maverick packs some tight turns, a few inversions, and some wicked-looking airtime hills and also features a beyond vertical drop and a launch tunnel, plus cool-looking water cannons. The location (on a lagoon next to a huge lake) is also great. I could fill this list with CP coasters probably, but will stop here so other coasters at other parks have a chance to shine (especially sorry to MF- I already have 2 Giga's on this list, still really wanna ride you badly though...).

6. Intimidator 305 @ Kings Dominion

Basically it looks like Maverick, minus the lake and inversions, but with a 305-foot lift hill. Probably the most intense roller coaster in the entire world.

7. Kumba @ Busch Gardens Tampa

This just looks like a really, really good looping B&M coaster.

8. Wildfire @ Kolmarden (Sweden)

The only foreign coaster on my list (not that there are not more good ones)- RMC coasters have gotten rave reviews, and while I will probably ride the first one I come across (probably Storm Chaser @ Kentucky Kingdom which also looks great), this one looks like the best of the bunch to me so far.

9. Cyclone @ Luna Park (Coney Island NYC)

A super old-school, legendary wooden coaster with a classic 1920's layout. Probably the most famous roller coaster in the world. It's too bad Tornado and Thunderbolt (the old wooden coaster- not that new Zamperla ride) are gone as those looked great too...

10. Phoenix @ Knoebels

Another old school classic wood coaster, packed with airtime and with buzz bars.

And that is my list- well, cut down to 10 at least. There are a LOT more coasters I wanna ride but have yet to go and get, but I'm hoping to build my list up...

• Like 4

I have gotten a lot of coasters off my list the past 2 season including everything I wanted to ride at Kings Island, Cedar Point, Disneyland and Knotts so my list won't have that many coasters as it would have just over a year ago.

Mindbender (Six Flags Over Georgia)

Fury 325

Superman Ride of Steel (Six Flags New England)

Avalanche (Kings Dominion)

Any RMC

• Like 2

When I was a kid I saw a POV of Loch Ness Monster in a movie theater. I can't even remember what movie it was. But it just blew my mine and even though I never rode it it started my love of coassters. It was the tallest and fastest coaster in the world when it open unfortunately for Loch Ness Monster The Beast open the very next year. I never got to ride a looping arrow until Vortex came to Kings Island.

I Don't count Screaming Demon because b it only had one loop.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In no particular order

Nemesis- Alton Towers

Thunderbolt- Kennywood

Cyclone- Astroland

Revolution, Viper and Ninja- Six Flags Magic Mountain

Great American Scream Machine and Mind Bender- SFoG

Screaming Eagle and Boss before RMC likely gets their hands on it- SFStL

Boulder Dash- Lake Compounce 

GhostRider- Knott's Berry Farm

Steel Force- Dorney Park

Any portable Schwarzkopf looping coaster (ex. Olympia Looping Bahn)

American Eagle- SFGAm (in case you didn't notice, I'm a big John Allen fan)

Shockwave- SFoT

Both Giant Dipper coasters in California

Excalibur and Wild Thing- Valleyfair

• Like 2

I want to ride all of the Wing Coasters in the U.S. Gatekeeper was just SO much fun and I've heard some of the others out there are even better.

IMHO, anyone capable of finding GateSleeper fun will almost certainly love Thunderbird. I can't speak for any of the other wing coasters.