Welcome to Kings Island Central Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DonKIPR

#KIProject2017 Announcement Live Stream

49 posts in this topic

Kings Island will live stream Thursday night's #KIProject2017 announcement. The announcement will begin immediately following the park's 10 p.m. fireworks show.

WATCH LIVE

Kudos to Don for his professionalism (as always) in this post.

I would have used that opportunity for a Rick Roll.   :D

Appare

8e97d1ba009ff733ac7a2e449c8df8f3.jpg

Great picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apparently this is called a Splintercat

So does this confirm that this is a wooden coaster?! I think so!!

Tien Shinhan likes this

^ Truly, it's such an easy question.  I just want to know if the live announcement will still be aired on the KI YouTube channel.  If I have to sign up for Livestream, fine - so be it.  But if NOT, I'd like to know sometime before tomorrow afternoon.

presto123 likes this

^ Truly, it's such an easy question.  I just want to know if the live announcement will still be aired on the KI YouTube channel.  If I have to sign up for Livestream, fine - so be it.  But if NOT, I'd like to know sometime before tomorrow afternoon.

Isn't it safe to assume that if the park is directing traffic to the page on LiveStream and not mentioning YouTube that it won't be streaming the announcement on YouTube?

Oldiesmann likes this

I'd like to watch the reveal on YouTube so that I can Chromecast the vid onto the big TV. Not sure I can do that with LiveStream without hooking up the PC.

#firstworldcoasterjunkieprobz

freaks76 likes this

I'd like to watch the reveal on YouTube so that I can Chromecast the vid onto the big TV. Not sure I can do that with LiveStream without hooking up the PC.

You can.  http://blog.livestream.com/blog/2015/4/9/cast-away-with-livestream-and-chromecast

LiveStream is a top notch service for online streaming video.  It looks like their app also can AirPlay to Apple TV and works with Roku.

Sol44 and Tanna like this

You can. http://blog.livestream.com/blog/2015/4/9/cast-away-with-livestream-and-chromecast

LiveStream is a top notch service for online streaming video. It looks like their app also can AirPlay to Apple TV and works with Roku.

Beautiful. Thanks! I am downloading the app now.

Isn't it safe to assume that if the park is directing traffic to the page on LiveStream and not mentioning YouTube that it won't be streaming the announcement on YouTube?

No, Thane, I try not to assume anything.  Besides, the KI PR channel on YT had the link set up days ago.  I'm asking a very simple question, really.   I just want to know if that YT link will still work.  That's all.  I don't see the point in signing up for a website if I will only visit that site one time.  I would just as soon wait until the details are posted here, or when they hit the news late tonight or tomorrow morning.