#KIProject2017 Announcement Live Stream

DonHelbig

^ Truly, it's such an easy question.  I just want to know if the live announcement will still be aired on the KI YouTube channel.  If I have to sign up for Livestream, fine - so be it.  But if NOT, I'd like to know sometime before tomorrow afternoon.

• Like 1

^ Truly, it's such an easy question.  I just want to know if the live announcement will still be aired on the KI YouTube channel.  If I have to sign up for Livestream, fine - so be it.  But if NOT, I'd like to know sometime before tomorrow afternoon.

Isn't it safe to assume that if the park is directing traffic to the page on LiveStream and not mentioning YouTube that it won't be streaming the announcement on YouTube?

• Like 1

I'd like to watch the reveal on YouTube so that I can Chromecast the vid onto the big TV. Not sure I can do that with LiveStream without hooking up the PC.

#firstworldcoasterjunkieprobz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'd like to watch the reveal on YouTube so that I can Chromecast the vid onto the big TV. Not sure I can do that with LiveStream without hooking up the PC.

You can.  http://blog.livestream.com/blog/2015/4/9/cast-away-with-livestream-and-chromecast

LiveStream is a top notch service for online streaming video.  It looks like their app also can AirPlay to Apple TV and works with Roku.

• Like 2

You can. http://blog.livestream.com/blog/2015/4/9/cast-away-with-livestream-and-chromecast

LiveStream is a top notch service for online streaming video. It looks like their app also can AirPlay to Apple TV and works with Roku.

Beautiful. Thanks! I am downloading the app now.

Isn't it safe to assume that if the park is directing traffic to the page on LiveStream and not mentioning YouTube that it won't be streaming the announcement on YouTube?

No, Thane, I try not to assume anything.  Besides, the KI PR channel on YT had the link set up days ago.  I'm asking a very simple question, really.   I just want to know if that YT link will still work.  That's all.  I don't see the point in signing up for a website if I will only visit that site one time.  I would just as soon wait until the details are posted here, or when they hit the news late tonight or tomorrow morning.

• Like 3