Mystic Timbers First Riders Auction

DonHelbig

I understand your name know! At first, I was confused on what chugh43 means. Then I clicked on the link to the fundraiser page and saw Chris Hughes. Then I realized that you username unabbreviated. My main point is that some people on this website have "weird" usernames, but when you find out the meaning behind them it makes sense! 

Also, I pronounce your name Chug 43. (for ex. Dan was chugging the soda down) Is that right are do you pronounce it a different way. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've officially raised over the minimum!! Cannot wait! 

I'm interested to see how the event will work with rides. I know I'm not going to be the true first rider and I'm okay with that. I just want to ride with my friends at some point that night, preferably our first ride.

• Like 3

If they do it like Scream For A Kid Again it will go something like this. 

Presentation and top 5 riders acknowledged and called to the ride to pick their seats.

very shortly after they will call people in order to fill the first train. ( i was in the top 5 so I am unsure of if they continued that for the other trains)

get off and ride again as many times as you want in whatever seats you want during the two hours.

They had food available then too for free.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see lots of people from here taking part! Those who have registered, check your e-mail for updates sent out by the park this week.

There's still time to sign up and/or to raise money. To participate in the first rider event, the $100 fundraising minimum must be met by Sunday, April 9 at midnight. For those getting started, many have been successful by sharing their page on social media channels.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thought to bump this.

I had pretty much given up on going to this event, which I was kind of okay with. Since I had gotten no donations even after sharing on my social media....

Well that all changed today when I checked my account and was surprised to see that I had achieved the 100$ goal.... some random person donated 100$!!! :D

17796744_883889841753514_2384723713617865560_n (1).jpg

VERY happy right now. :) 

• Like 12