Mystic Timbers First Riders Auction

DonHelbig

I was looking at the fundraising page and noticed a jump in the total. Someone joined and raised over $500 over the last day which is awesome but I wonder if they will be allowed to participate as it says you have to register by April 6th and fundraising ends April 9th.

• Like 1

I'm bringing this post by @Bansheeback over from the now closed construction thread:

I'll be there alone as well; however, I'll be late as I have lab here at UC until 5:30. I just hope to be able to grab some dinner before the rides actually start at 7. I'm also definitely planning on saying hi if I recognize anyone from photos on this site and recommend you do the same. I've heard they're all very friendly. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rcwizard13 said:

I'm bringing this post by @Bansheeback over from the now closed construction thread:

I'll be there alone as well; however, I'll be late as I have lab here at UC until 5:30. I just hope to be able to grab some dinner before the rides actually start at 7. I'm also definitely planning on saying hi if I recognize anyone from photos on this site and recommend you do the same. I've heard they're all very friendly. :)

Awesome! I hope to see you and many other KIC folks there as well!

• Like 2