Even More Kings Island Questions For You

kingsislandfan1972

Its getting closer and closer to opening day, so I've decided to give you more Kings Island questions, enjoy!

1. What is the best day ever at Kings Island that you have ever had?

2. What is your favorite Kings Island flat-ride? (Past or Present!)

3. Have you ever heard one of your favorite songs playing at Kings Island? If so then what song?

4. Should Kings Island make The Racer go backwards again?

5. What's the worst part of the off-season?

6. What do you think is in the shed? #WhatsInsideTheShed

• Like 2

1. When my friend finally helps me get over the fear of coasters. That day I rode Banshee, Beast, and Diamondback.

2.Surf Dog at Planet Snoopy.

3. No, I mean the genre the play the most at KI is Pop.

4.Nah I think it's fine the way it is. 

5. Not being able to experience good floater airtime on Diamondback for 5 1/2 months 

6.At first, I thought it was a barrel roll Inversion. Know I'm starting to lean on visual effects.

• Like 1

1. A tie for me- 1 summer night circa 1994-1995 when I conquered Beast and Vortex in the same night and prior to that, my discovery of Top Gun and getting a huge night marathon on that.  Both are the 2 moments that helped make me the enthusiast I am today.

2.  Another tie- Paramount-era Tomb Raider ride program, Delirium and Skylab

3. Kings Island seems to not possess the coolness to play either Spencer Davis Group's or the Blues Brothers' cover of Gimme Some Lovin'

4. Maybe a Haunt-only thing, but not necessary

5. The month before where the anticipation of the new season starts to set in (especially after college basketball concludes)

6. Transfer track

• Like 1

1. Hmm...I have had lots and lots of awesome, memorable visits to Kings Island so this one is tough to choose. I am gonna have to go with my visit in 2009- I returned to the park, conquered my fear of roller coasters, and just had a blast. Had that day not gone smoothly I might not be here now.

2. Delirium

3. Enter Sandman by Metallica, fittingly in line for Beast for a night ride in 2014. The song fit so well. "EXIT LIGHT...ENTER NIGHT!" :P

4. Not needed and I know PTC is probably against it, but if Kings Island found a way, it would be cool to bring it back. I never got to try it backwards.

5. Being unable to ride ANY roller coasters unless going to a Florida park or something.

6. Probably a dark ride-like section with screens or animatronics. Also the transfer track and stuff will probably be in there but not visible under normal conditions.

• Like 2

1. Got drunk with friends and rode roller coasters. I'm technically too tall to ride Delirium, but had friends that worked fire and safety who got me on a "safety check."

2. Scrambler. Always loved that ride, even as a kid. It doesn't seem as crazy, now that I'm an adult.

3. When we actually had a Top Gun ride with theming and all. Something between the Top Gun Anthem and Danger Zone. When Danger Zone came on just as you were getting on the ride, good stuff!

4. Of course! Change things up again! It's a whole different ride backwards!

5. Worst part about off season is anticipation and when it doesn't snow enough, so they never post park pictures of the snow. Nothing like a water park covered in fresh snow!

6. I think the shed will have some kind of animatronic tree in it, that will talk to you. If they really want to make it snazzy, it will also answer questions, as asked!

• Like 1

1. Without a doubt Banshee's media day. Perfect weather, free food, free rides, free Skyflyer, and great company. A fantastic day.

2. Drop Tower

3. No, but I don't now nor have I ever really had favorite songs. Just some genres or artists I'll prefer over others.

4. Yes! It doesn't need to be permanent, but a temporary Recar similar to what Six Flags did with many rides would be an awesome blast from the past.

5. The part we're in now. The holidays keep me busy through January, but once school starts back its just agony. And it gets worse with every passing day.

6. I am 99% percent confident it's just special theming like Adventure Express and/or projection screens.

• Like 1

1. What is the best day ever at Kings Island that you have ever had?

October 7th, 2016, bar none. With August 11th and July 28th falling in second and third respectively. 

2. What is your favorite Kings Island flat-ride? (Past or Present!)

Delirium of course!

3. Have you ever heard one of your favorite songs playing at Kings Island? If so then what song?

Hmmm.... Ain't It Fun or Still Into You.

4. Should Kings Island make The Racer go backwards again?

YES....

5. What's the worst part of the off-season?

the wait. :(

6. What do you think is in the shed? #WhatsInsideTheShed

Special Showroom is my guess. 

• Like 1

1. What is the best day ever at Kings Island that you have ever had? I've had many "Best Days" at Kings Island because I've been visiting every season since I was about 1 or 2.  However, some visits do stand out in my mind.  Those visits were the ones were I tackled different roller coasters for the first time.  I'll never forget the day I finally got up the courage to ride The Beast, and the day I was able to ride The Vortex - my first looping coaster.  Another day that stands out to me was one particular visit when I went with one of my friends from school.  It had been raining on and off that day, so crowds were pretty much non existent.  We were able to marathon Adventure Express.  I just remember getting off, then running around and getting back in line.  We did this over and over and over again.  Good times!

2. What is your favorite Kings Island flat-ride? (Past or Present!) I don't really do flat rides since I tend to get motion sickness if I spin too much.  However, I do enjoy the dodgems and I loved the antique cars.

3. Have you ever heard one of your favorite songs playing at Kings Island? If so then what song? The 1998 season, they played "The Way" by Fastball just about every time I visited.  My friend and I would even hear it on the radio on our way to the park.  It got to be our theme song for visiting KI that year.

4. Should Kings Island make The Racer go backwards again? Absolutely!

5. What's the worst part of the off-season? Looking forward to riding the new ride

6. What do you think is in the shed? #WhatsInsideTheShed: I have no idea.  My hopes is that it's some kind of cool animatronic creature (tree creature maybe?) or display or some sort.  Maybe a small dark ride scene similar to what we have in the last tunnel on Adventure Express.  Some kind of unique element that would make you want to ride it again just to experience that final part.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Voicetek said:

1. What is the best day ever at Kings Island that you have ever had? I've had many "Best Days" at Kings Island because I've been visiting every season since I was about 1 or 2.  However, some visits do stand out in my mind.  Those visits were the ones were I tackled different roller coasters for the first time.  I'll never forget the day I finally got up the courage to ride The Beast, and the day I was able to ride The Vortex - my first looping coaster.  Another day that stands out to me was one particular visit when I went with one of my friends from school.  It had been raining on and off that day, so crowds were pretty much non existent.  We were able to marathon Adventure Express.  I just remember getting off, then running around and getting back in line.  We did this over and over and over again.  Good times!

2. What is your favorite Kings Island flat-ride? (Past or Present!) I don't really do flat rides since I tend to get motion sickness if I spin too much.  However, I do enjoy the dodgems and I loved the antique cars.

3. Have you ever heard one of your favorite songs playing at Kings Island? If so then what song? The 1998 season, they played "The Way" by Fastball just about every time I visited.  My friend and I would even hear it on the radio on our way to the park.  It got to be our theme song for visiting KI that year.

4. Should Kings Island make The Racer go backwards again? Absolutely!

5. What's the worst part of the off-season? Looking forward to riding the new ride

6. What do you think is in the shed? #WhatsInsideTheShed: I have no idea.  My hopes is that it's some kind of cool animatronic creature (tree creature maybe?) or display or some sort.  Maybe a small dark ride scene similar to what we have in the last tunnel on Adventure Express.  Some kind of unique element that would make you want to ride it again just to experience that final part.

Nice answers and by the way I love your new Scooby-Doo picture!

1. Defiantly in 2012 when I got to marathon Flight Deck and Adventure Express to get as close as I could to see Son of Beast's final stand and dismantling. 

2. I used to like the Flinstones Bumper Cars and Pixie and Dixie swing ride as a kid. 

3. Yes, it would have to be Run-D.M.C/Aerosmith's "Walk this way" in The Beast's queue line. 

4. I like The Racer the way it is but it would be cool to redo one train to go backwards again.

5. When your reduced to watching POV videos on youtube and looking at pictures to get your fix!

6. Most defiantly a dark ride like aspect or something along those lines, thats my guess anyway.