Discount Fear Fest Tickets

rexpostal

Is reading comprehension hard to come by around here? I recognize you can get the tickets cheaper online, but that recquires some sort of credit/debit card, which is something my friends do not have. This is why I asked WHERE you can get cheaper tickets, if you'll go back and actually read the first post.

Is reading comprehension hard to come by around here? I recognize you can get the tickets cheaper online, but that recquires some sort of credit/debit card, which is something my friends do not have. This is why I asked WHERE you can get cheaper tickets, if you'll go back and actually read the first post.

How dare you come on here and insult the community like that. You're talking bout reading comprehension, but your post barely made sense in itself.

Does anyone know where is selling discount tickets to Fear Fest this year?

^ This post doesn't even make any sense. Now I highly recommend you read our Terms of Service before posting again.

Regards,

Ryan

PKIC Staff

• Like 1

Are you seriously trying to tell me you cannot discern what "Does anyone know where is selling discount tickets to Fear Fest?" means? There is absolutely nothing about that sentence that is incomprehensible or difficult, but then I go on to qualify it with the follow up statement about Blockbuster having discount tickets earlier in the season. I recognized I received an near answer from one person saying they assumed Blockbuster would still have discount tickets now and another saying they heard on the radio that Blockbuster would have them but they weren't sure about it and I appreciate the help of both people. However, then a bunch of people who apparently lack basic reading skills decided to start telling me about online purchases when it was blatantly obvious what I was asking for.

So I'm sorry for assuming the "community" here is more intelligent than what you actually are. I'm sorry for ever posting here to begin with. I should have just drove over to Blockbuster myself (like I did today and found out they actually DO have discount tickets for $26.99).

Enjoy your "community"

You're a dumbass - you know that? Two people told you to go to Blockbuster dumbass. Then someone else told you to go to Kroger. I don't think that is a reading comprehension problem - that's just a total oversight on your stupid part. You have no right to come on here and insult us when you are the one with your head up your ass. And don't take out your shortcomings on us - the PKI Central community. Were not the ones with the chode. So - to sum it up, you suck at life. So go do your mom, or your best friend or yourself or something.

If I ever see you in person, I will take my fanny pack off and flog you with it. And with my digital camera in there, it would leave some nasty welts... Then I would tie it around your neck, and tighten the strap, and hang you from the stalactites on Tomb Raider. I would get away with it cause your dead body would blend in with the theming of lost expeditions...

Are you seriously trying to tell me you cannot discern what "Does anyone know where is selling discount tickets to Fear Fest?" means?

And no - that sentence doesn't make a lick of sense, dumbass. Lets have a basic grammar lesson - ADMIRAL ACKBAR STYLE.

OK Dumbasses - may I have your attention please. Today we will learn how to inquire where one may purchase discounted tickets to Fear Fest. Are you ready?

The first step is to ask the forum if anybody is aware of such a place. This can be achieved with a "Does anybody know?" question. Go ahead and try it! It takes some practice, but I am confident you can do it! smile.gif

The second step is to complete the question. "Does anybody know?" Is a valid sentence. It has a subject and a predicate. The subject is "anybody" and the predicate is "know". The way you can tell if a question form sentence makes sense is to turn it into a statement.

Does anybody know?

Anybody does know.

Now we must decide what we are asking the forum. The question in question regards discounted tickets to Fear Fest. Now the correct form is DISCOUNTED TICKETS not DISCOUNT TICKETS. Discount tickets would assume they are tickets, which upon surrender, entitle you to some sort of a discount. On the other hand, discounted tickets will be tickets which are offered at a reduced rate.

Tickets to fearfest could be better written as FearFest Tickets...

Our next order of business is to deal with some of the kooky wording in your sentence. "Where is selling" is not correct at all. That is just bad. Bad grammar like this makes English Teachers and Ministers cry. sad.gif You make me cry. sad.gif

Once again - here is your original, and incorrect sentence.

Does anyone know where is selling discount tickets to Fear Fest?

The correct form of the sentence would be written as follows.

Can anybody tell me from where I may purchase discounted FearFest tickets?

As can clearly be seen by any intelligent person, thus any member of this site excluding yourself, the correct sentence does not match your sentence. Alas, your sentence is wrong, furthermore proving that you are indeed, a dumbass.

Now don't get me wrong. We were able to understand what you were saying. Our reading comprehension skills far exceed your writing ability. Unfortunately, your reading comprehension skills, or lack there of, have resulted in your miscomprehension of our answer, and have led to you making a fool out of yourself.

I hope you think long and hard about this. This is not only a lesson in elementary grammar, but a lesson in life. You may be a dumbass, but people are willing to help you out. Just make sure you let us know that we need to write very clearly, and when speaking to someone, be sure to let them know that they must speak slowly. It's alright. It's nothing to be ashamed of. We all have our shortcomings. Intelligence is obviously yours.

That being said...

j00s b33n pwnt by t3h 4dm1r4lz LOL